Saturday, March 7, 2009

Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently, I faced a big problem in my relationship with my classmates. It was like a drama series that ur all always watch in Korean drama. But please trust me! It's true!



First, it involved three guys named hart, henry n kwee. We knew each other since last year i came into this class. Initially, i and kwee had rumour in class as both os us always close to each other. Afterwards, our relationship leads to another stage as both of us became sworn sibling. Therefore, from that moment i treated him as my younger brother. Since then, he had a girlfriend which is from lower secondary. I saw both of them are quite sweet however i felt a sudden change in their relationship. Jealousy from his girlfriend stroke me. She doesn't like both of us always close each other although she knew that both of us are siblings. Therfore, i tried to avoid stay very close to him however he still doesn't do any "precaution" to let his girlfriend feel pleased to me. He sometimes may also said tht he wished 2 break with his girlfriend. I don't know the reason but i scared that his girlfriend will misunderstood me as kwee treated me very well. Most of classmates mentioned that both of us like a pair of couple. I really don't know what to do although kwee's girlfriend had told him what she thinks about me n kwee relationship...



Secondly, there is a guy named henry who is an Indonesian Chinese. He treats me quite well and as time goes by, I crushed with him. We talk, msn and also message in quite a vey happy manner. Erm...appearance also not bad and his academic performance is better than mine. Therefore, for instance both of us are inproving our relationship and he never rejected to ignore me as i think that he already knew what my feelings towards him..



Finally, also a Indonesia Chinese named Hartono that i feel irritating. He now almost everyday messaged me since he had indirectly confessed to me. Ask me those stupid questions like "what am doing now?", "eaten already?", or even "sleep already?" I tried to convince myself that in is just a concern from a friend however it can't...In addition, he is henry's one of the buddy. What can i do so that i will not hurt him as i could not accept him? And also how will not cause he and henry's reationship worsened when hartono know that i was close with henry..i really got no idea..



1 comment:

琴痴~ said...

hey...
miss u la...

haha,
i m the frist one who leaving a comment in ur blog~
dun be so mad on ur relationship~
it will soon be fine...
trust me...

well,
i glad with ur changing,
u had pushed me into a flat spin last year u noe...
i m angry with ur moving,
n i m afraid u will foget our frenship after donkey's years ~

but now...
i would like to make a apologize for my doubtfulness.

wish u all in best,
keep in touch

xuan~