Friday, February 13, 2009

Wad a boring VALANTINE'S DAY

Every year when this day come, i feel very boring as i have already been single for 16 years. However, this year the feeling is more stronger as i really wish to stead this year. But the most important issue for me of not stead is because this year i have o level exam so i target myself of having a boyfriend after o level. LOL. But it's not i want to have then can have it.
Sometimes, u may just can look at the person that u like at a far distance. How would you feel when he told you that he missed his ex-girlfriend untill now although it has been 3 years? I not dare to tell that i like him but is part of the crush as his behaviour is similar with the guy that i knew since primary 1. Confusion filled inside my mind. I hoped that we have chance however i scare the truth may even caused our relationship become worsened. If it is like that i rather he doesn't know the truth forever...

No comments: